Corporate & Investment Banking – Analyst/ Associate
We are currently looking for an Analyst/ Associate to work in the Corporate & Investment Banking department in Société Générale Istanbul Office.
With some 11,000 employees and a presence in 33 countries throughout Europe, the Americas and the Asia-Pacific region, Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking is an acknowledged leader in its three core areas of focus: Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets.
SG’s Corporate & Investment Banking has long established and solid relationship with leading names in Turkey. The bank is offering innovative tools and complete range of structured finance, trade finance, corporate finance, treasury and capital market services to all its client based in Turkey.
- Coordinate and assist to the loan documentation processes for corporate and FI banking clients
- Run SG’s internal models and profitability simulations
- Report corporate and FI banking budget, profitability estimations and realizations
- Prepare relationship/coverage activity reports in coordination with relevant Relationship Managers (RMs)
- Execute KYC and Compliance processes on behalf of corporate and FI banking coverage unit
- Prepare all kind of internal and external business presentations together with Relationship Managers
- As part of day to day activities, assist to RMs on client business and contact
- Candidate must possess a graduate degree from a reputable university (a degree in engineering, management or economics would be preferable)
- 1 – 3 years of corporate and/or FI banking business experience is “plus”
- Excellent command of English (both written and verbal), French is an asset
- Knowledge on legal documentation processes for loan transactions
- Knowledge on compliance processes that a bank needs to make for corporate and FI clients
- Knowledge on basic corporate banking products, mainly cash loans, letter of guarantees, letter of credits and hedging products
- Military obligation completed for male applicants