Investment Banking - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Off-Cycle Part-Time Spring Intern
We are currently looking for Investment Banking Interns to work in the M&A department in Société Générale Istanbul Office.
With some 11,000 employees and a presence in 33 countries throughout Europe, the Americas and the Asia-Pacific region, Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking is an acknowledged leader in its three core areas of focus: Investment banking, Global finance and Global markets.
Société Générale’s Merger & Acquisition (M&A) department originates and executes innovative, customized solutions to clients' most challenging needs. The M&A team in Istanbul excels in local and cross-border transactions including acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, joint ventures, private equity deals and privatizations. Société Générale has a leading position in M&A Advisory in Turkish market.
- Market and company analysis in a broad spectrum of industries
- Financial statement analysis
- Financial modeling and valuation tasks involvement
- Preparation of client presentation materials
- General support in execution of M&A transactions
Fluency in English
Solid academic credentials
High degree of numeracy and well-developed analytical skills that put you ease with financial data
Ability to summarize and present complex issues concisely
Result driven and able to perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines
Strong interest in economic and financial developments, globally and in Turkey
Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Committed and motivated individual
Proven team player
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student preferably in Business Administration, Economics or Engineering (with Accounting or Finance courses) majors
- Able to come a minimum 2.5 days in a week during spring